[Aug.-2016-NEW]Braindump2go Microsoft 105Q&As 70-695 Exam Dumps PDF VCE[NQ6-NQ10] Share
2016.08 Microsoft New 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications Exam Questions Released!
Free Instant Download New 70-695 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE) from Braindump2go.com Today!
100% Real Exam Questions! 100% Exam Pass Guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 6 – NEW QUESTION 10:
1.|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-695 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE) 105Q&As:http://www.braindump2go.com/70-695.html
2.|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-695 Exam Questions & Answers:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B75b5xYLjSSNMFJyM2JjZm52SnM&usp=sharing
You need to prepare Server1.
What should you do? To answer, configure the appropriate options in the answer area.
You need to meet the technical requirements for creating task sequences to upgrade the Windows client computers on the production network.
What should you do?
A. Open Create Task Sequence Wizard and select Create a new custom task sequence.
B. Install MDT and run Configure ConfigMgr Integration.
C. Import the System Center Integration Pack for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
D. Add a state migration point site system role.
You need to assess Windows 8.1 readiness for the test network.
What is the best approach to achieve the goal? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. Run the Windows Assessment Services client and filter the asset inventory based on Windows 7.
B. From Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit, open Inventory and Assessment Wizard, and then select the Windows computers inventory scenario check box.
C. Run the Windows Assessment Services script on all of the client computers.
D. From the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit, create a new inventory database for Windows 8.1.
Case Study 2 -Fabrikam, Inc. (QUESTION 9 -QUESTION 18)
Fabrikam, Inc. is an advertising company that has 100 employees. The company has managers and has users in the sales department, the telemarketing department, and the graphic art department.
Fabrikam plans to purchase a company named Contoso, Ltd.
Fabrikam has a single office in New York City.
Active Directory Environment
The network contains one Active Directory forest named fabrikam.com. The forest contains a single domain. All servers run Windows Server 2012 R2 and are members of Active Directory.
All client computers, except for the computers in the telemarketing department are Active Directory members.
A user named User1 is a member of the Enterprise Admins group. A user named User2 always is added to the local Administrators group on all of the client computers in the forest.
Current Network and Computer Environment
Fabrikam has the following servers:
– Two domain controllers
– A server named Server2
– A deployment server named Server1
– Two file servers named Server3 and Server4
– Two DHCP servers, one of which is also a Key Management Service (KMS) server
– Two servers that have Microsoft SQL Server installed and are configured in a failover cluster
Server1 has the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 installed and the Windows Deployment Services server role installed. The Windows Deployment Services (WDS) server has an install image named Deployment1
Server3 has a file share named Store. Server3 will be used only to store data for computer migrations.
Server4 has a file share named Software. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is copied to the Software share.Server4 stores Image1.wim and Image2.wim files. Both WIM files contain generalized images of Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
Remote users cannot establish a VPN connection to the company network.
Types of Users
Fabrikam has the users shown in the following table.
The telemarketing department users use their own Windows client computers. Other users use company-owned computers.
All of the users who work from home have a fast and reliable Internet connection.
Client Computer Operating Systems
Fabrikam users use the following Windows client operating systems on company-owned computers:
– 64-bit version of Windows 7 Enterprise
– 32-bit version of Windows 7 Professional
– 64-bit version of Windows 7 Professional
– 64-bit version of Windows 8 Pro
– 64-bit version of Windows 8 Enterprise
– 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 Pro
– 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 Enterprise
All of the operating systems are purchased through a volume licensing agreement.
The Telemarketing department users have client computers that run either a 32-bit or a 64-bit operating system.
Fabrikam plans to purchase Contoso and to integrate the new company into the Active Directory forest.
As much as possible, Fabrikam plans to minimize the costs associated with purchasing hardware and software.
Fabrikam plans to implement the following changes to the network:
– Use MDT on Server2.
– Migrate client computers that run Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
– Add one Active Directory domain named contoso.com to the fabrikam.com forest.
– Deploy a newly purchased 64-bit application named App1 to all of the telemarketing department users.
Fabrikam identifies the following technical requirements for the planned deployment:
– For administrative tasks, always use the account that has the least amount of privileges.
– Install Office Professional Plus 2013 on the managers’ client computers.
– Use the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit to collect computer performance information.
– Update an image in Image1.wim to include several Windows patches.
– Minimize administrative effort, whenever possible.
Fabrikam identifies the following application requirements:
– Ensure that the telemarketing department users can run App1. When App1 is updated, ensure that the users can run the updated version of App1 as soon as it is available.
– Ensure that MDT on Server1 and Server2 uses a centralized repository of deployment configuration settings.
– Automate the deployment of Office Professional Plus 2013. The deployment will include a custom dictionary.
Fabrikam identifies the following performance requirements:
– After the client computers from the Contoso network are migrated to the new domain, ensure that performance data is collected from the migrated computers.
– Ensure that Server3 has sufficient storage.
Fabrikam identifies the following image requirements:
– For each operating system version currently deployed to the client computers on the Fabrikam network, create a custom image.
– Include an answer file that will be processed when applying images from Image1.wim.
– Create a multicast transmission for Deployment1.
– Add an additional image to the Image2.wim file.
You need to meet the image requirements for Image1.wim.
To which folder should you copy the answer file in Image1.wim?
You are planning the storage for Server3 to meet the performance requirements.
You need to identify whether Servers has sufficient storage.
What command should you run on the Windows 7 computers? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
1.Braindump2go|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-695 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE) 105Q&As:
2.Braindump2go|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-695 Exam Questions & Answers: